So why not get inspired and organise your own event?
You don't have to start from scratch though. There might be something that is already happening at your school you can hijack - like collecting books or specs to be recycled in the interval of a school play, or using parent's evening to raise money for charity.
Whatever you do, make sure it's super fun.
Here are our five tips on how to run an awesome event:
1. Publicise the event. Make some posters or flyers with all the crucial details
2. Create some atmosphere. Is there going to be music, decoration, special lighting? It needs to look like people are having a fabulous time even when it first starts and there's just three of you standing in an empty room.
3. Get a teacher to help out. They can sort out the boring stuff like first aid, fire, and risk assessment. You'll be too busy blowing up balloons.
4. Have a bad weather plan. Sounds dull but, unfortunately, most of us don't live in the Bahamas. Make sure there is somewhere inside you can use on the day.
5. Record the success. Count how many people take part, take photos, make videos, and track it on this site.
We love filling our diaries with things other than haircuts and bank appointments. Do send us an invite to any awesome events you run.